How do you know that you need financial planning advice?
Maybe as a business owner, you’ve had enough of the long hours and the responsibility. Perhaps you’ve received the offer of a lifetime and you’ve decided to sell the business and put your feet up!
Or maybe you’ve seen a friend or family member benefit from the reassurance and peace of mind that comes with having a financial plan.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as:
- Can I retire without selling my business?
- Can I use my business to fund my retirement?
- Could my business be helping to fund my pension tax-efficiently?
- Can I enjoy my retirement and help my family financially?
- How can I pass on my wealth to future generations? Do I want to?
- How can I find the time to plan my retirement?
Then now is the time to put together a plan with a financial planner you can trust.
How we can help
We put our years of expertise and experience to good work, giving you the confidence and security to live the life you want with the money you have. We understand that your time is extremely limited. We adapt our service so that it works around you and your availability. We can undertake meetings remotely and will communicate with you as much or as little as you prefer.
- Meet you (by video conference if you prefer) for an in-depth discussion about you, your business and your goals for retirement.
- Find out what insurance policies you have along with your existing investments.
- Uncover your attitude towards investing and determine how comfortable you are with different levels of risk.
- Pull together details of all your existing investments and policies.
- Put together a series of recommendations to help ensure that your wealth is working for you effectively. If accepted, this will become your financial plan.
- Implement the financial plan; making sure to keep you updated on our progress.
- With your agreement, we will continue to undertake regular face-to-face reviews with you. These are to help ensure that your financial plan is on track to take you through to retirement and beyond.
For more information on how we work with you, please take a look at ‘Your journey’
Jane Senior & Phil Whitehurst
What our clients say
Our friend in Kendal
We've been talking since 1999
Our friend in London
We've been talking since 2014
Our friend in Bolton-le-Sands
We've been talking since 2019
Our friend in Wilmslow
We've been talking since 2004
Our friend in Brazil
We've been talking since 1999
Our friend in Windermere
We've been talking since 1992
Our friend in Hereford
We've been talking since 2016
Advice Matters is a trading style of Advice Matters Financial Planning Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: 779172
The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses are not able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.